Beefeater is known for there built-in grills, but some don't have the room for a bbq island or the funds to have one built at the time. This is where the Beefeater trolley comes to play. It uses the exact same grill but instead of an Island, you can put it on a cart.
This allows you to keep your grill on a space-saving trolley and keep it there, or build into an island later while you are able to use it. Beefeater trolley's come in Stainless steel or powder-coated steel. You can get them with side burners, or just side shelves and with storage or not the options are endless. The best part is you get the best meat and potatoes grill you can get for the money.
- 5 Powerful cast stainless steel Burners
- Quartz Ignition System ( The best igniter on the market)
- 90,000 BTU's of Cooking Power
- Stainless Steel Construction of Grill & Cart
- Solid Stainless Steel Grids
- 39" of Cooking Surface
- Included Solid stainless steel Griddle
- Enclosed Storage on Cart
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves for Food Preparation