The White Mountain Hearth HVFxxx Vent-Free Burner for Kennesaw Logs by Empire provides a premium gas log set for use with your favorite vented fire feature as part of your ideal living space. These logs are characterized by heavy bark and split/charred visuals that make the log sets perfect for masonry surrounds and larger factory-produced fireplaces. The exceptionally versatile EPR gas log units are compatible with the following Rasmussen burners: F, CS, T, LC, CXF. With bonded refractory ceramic construction for maximum durability and longevity and a hand-colored profile that does not break down under fire and burns odorless, the Evening Prestige gas logs offer an ultra-effective solution for your fireplace media needs.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Bonded refractory ceramic gas logs are reinforced with steel rods for excellent durability and longevity
- Hand Painted - Hand colored profile with careful detail to provide the most realistic looking logs
- Two-Piece Front Log - Allows maximum flame coverage for a realistic wood fire
- Vented Unit - Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Fuel Efficiency - Ceramic construction helps increase efficiency to lower operation costs
- Environmentally Friendly - Paint-free product that is odorless when burned
- Gas Logs Only - Burner system not included
- Compatible With - Rasmussen F, CS, T, LC, and CXF burners
- Specifications - See chart below
- Log Size - Choose between (4) sizes: 20, 24, 30 and 36-inch options
About the Manufacturer:
Empire Comfort Systems has been a leader in affordable, efficient and artful heating solutions since 1932. This family-owned tradition grew from a small sheet metal shop in 1911 in Belleville, Illinois and still remains there to this day. Empire prides itself in American made products from American suppliers and is known for the first vent-free heater with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor and the first gas-fired heater that achieves 80-percent efficiency. Today, Empire Comfort specializes in Vented, Vent-Free and B-Vent heater and fireplaces, Vented and Vent-Free log sets as well as fireplace inserts and cast iron stoves.