Highly efficient, environmentally friendly, and competitively priced, the KOZI Model 100 Pellet Insert is the most popular alternative heating source on the market today.
Loaded with state-of-the-art features, this pellet burner will provide many years of trouble free heating comfort. The attractive design guarantees it will fit into any decor.
Each appliance is equipped with many safety features such as; Circulation Fan Override Switch, High Temperature Sensors, and an Exhaust Sensor. Our MX™ 2 Control Light Module Monitoring System, standard on all pellet stoves, acts as a trouble shooting guide. At a glance, this diagnostic system will relay the operating status of your unit to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
The KOZI Model 100 Pellet Insert is available as a freestanding stove or a fireplace insert. The Electric Start Kit is standard on all KOZI Model 100 Pellet Insert.
KOZI Model 100 Pellet Insert Features
- Certified for masonry insert and factory built zero-clearance fireplace installation
- 10 tube heat exchanger
- Advanced glass saver door screen - reduces cleaning frequency
- 40 lb. (18 kg) feed hopper capacity
- Large capacity and removable ash reservoir reduces cleaning frequency
- Top loading fuel feeding system separates the burn chamber from the fuel storage compartment thus reducing the risk of any "burn-back"
- Negative pressure burn chamber prevents spillage of smoke and fumes into the house
- Manual draft control allows easy adjustment for various fuel and draft conditions
- Variable speed heat exchanger blower
- Unique "bouncing flame" heater design
- Effective air wash system keeps glass door clean longer
- Tested and Certified for safety, efficiency, and performance by Warnock Hersey
- Certified for residential and mobile home installations in Canada
KOZI Model 100 Pellet Insert Body Features
- All visible corners and edges are finished to reinforce safety and accent appearance of the unit
- Heavy duty, full hearth extension
- Matte Metal Fabricated Door
- Ceramic safety glass rated For 1400 °F (760 °C)
- Full width interior ash lip to reduce spillage when the door is opened
- Aluminized steel interior heat shield and stainless steel burn pot resists heat and corrosion
- Scraper-type heat exchanger cleaner and removable top heat shield
MX™ 2 Digital Control Board Features:
- Fully Automatic Self Ignition System.
- Wall thermostat and remote control capable (Millivolt System ONLY)
- 3 operational modes: MANUAL, HIGH-LOW, and AUTO
- MANUAL Mode: Simply press the ON/OFF button to start. Manually control the feed rate and fan speed control.
- HIGH-LOW Mode: Controlled by the Wall Thermostat / Remote Control, turns the heat level to HIGH when heat is needed, and LOW otherwise.
- AUTO Mode: Controlled by the Wall Thermostat / Remote Control, automatically turns the stove ON and OFF .
- Adjustable fuel feed ranges from 1 lb to 4.5 lbs per hour (454 grams to 2 kgs) depending on the fuel quality.
- Automatic safety shut-off when the unit runs out of fuel
- Automatic shut down in the event of a system malfunction
- Circulation Fan Automatically adjust depending on HEAT SELECT setting.
- FAN button allows you to manually adjust the Circulation Fan speed.
- A unique, diagnostic light system makes it easy to monitor stove functions at a glance.
|Exhaust Vent Requirements|
|Equivalent Vent Length (EVL)||On-line Calculator|
|Fireplace Opening Requirements|
|Width||MIN 23" / 584 mm||MAX 40" / 1016 mm|
|Height||MIN 19.5" / 495 mm||MAX 31" / 787 mm|
|Depth||MIN 16" / 406 mm|
|Hearth Requirement||MIN 11" / 279 mm|
|EPA Status||U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Certified to comply with 2020 particulate emission
standars using pellet fuel.