The Mercury direct vent fireplace offers a simple and convenient hearth experience. The compact design is perfect for small spaces while realistic split logs provide the comforting warmth you desire.
Standing Pilot Ignition Standing pilot ignition systems do not require any external power. This type of ignition system can accommodate a simple on/off wall switch. The pilot light can be turned off for extended periods of nonuse, and reignited when needed. Standing pilot ignition systems are basic and reliable.
Direct Vent Technology Direct Vent fireplaces remove 100% of combustion exhaust and odors from your space. These sealed fireplaces provide optimal heat.
- Compact Design
- Realistic split logs
- Decorative black mesh screen adds safety
- Standing pilot or IntelliFire™ Ignition System provides dependable warmth
- 13,500 - 19,100 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 5" x 8" rear vent collar
- 4" x 6 5/8" top vent collar
- 6 ceramic fiber logs
- Full firescreen front and hood
- Gas flex connector
- Glowing embers
- Battery backup
- Junction box
- 12' control wire
- Tempered glass
- Requires SLP series or SLP-Flex series pipe when venting off the top of the unit. See the Venting section.
- Requires DVP series pipe when venting off the rear of the unit. See the Venting section.
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP & PVI-SLP-B with PV-IPI-CK kit and power vent wire harness (order separately).
|Unit Front Width:||36"|
|Framing Front Width:||37"|
|Unit Back Width:||25.75"|
|Framing Back Width:||37"|
|Glass Size:||27.1875" x 18.0625"|
|AFUE:||50.4% NG / 56.9% LP|
|P4 Ratings (Canada):||52.4% NG / 56.4% LP|