With Napoleon's advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger, the Napoleon Eco Pellet Insert will have no problem living up to your "performance" expectations. Napoleon's Eco Pellet Insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection blower system, convenient auto ignitor, air wash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods. It is convenient to use, easy to maintain and easy to fill without having to "refuel" for up to 45 hours.
Clean Glass AirwashAdvanced air wash system uses outside air to put a barrier between the glass and burn pot, creating a clean, clear viewing area.
Heat Exchange TubesHeavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the insert is shut down
120 CFM Convection BlowerVariable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
Four Stage FAILSAFE SystemThis system features an automatic blower override switch, a high-temperature limit switch, a low air pressure switch and a power failure safety shut down for your peace of mind.
Cast Iron Burn PotThe pellets drop into the solid cast-iron burn pot which ensures complete combustion, minimal clinker formation, and reliable, efficient heat.
- Up to 42,500 BTU's
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed hand-held thermostatic remote control
- Heat Exchanger
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Dual Black Accent Rods
- Convection Fan
- Cleaning / Filling Rake
- Concealed Ash Pan
- Insert hopper pellet capacity is 45 lbs. (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- EPA Exempt
- Black Trivet Included
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Hinged door for convenient access to the combustion chamber for routine maintenance… no tools required!
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the insert’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low-grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPI45 due to its the ability to fine-tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- NPI45 can be top or rear vented and may also be installed as a zero clearance model in a framed cavity, without the use of additional shielding