Pacific Energy Newcastle CA25 in Metallic Black
The Newcastle 2.5 is a steel body stove with a beautiful cast iron wrap on all sides of the stove. The Newcastle was designed to bring the firebox up higher and wider for improved viewing of the fire. This taller wood burning stove will add an impressive cast iron feature to any space.
This Newcastle has a firebox of 2.5 Cu. Ft. and is considered a medium to large heater. There is a smaller Newcastle available.
Standard features include swing open top, leveling legs plus a blower fan kit is available.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Swing out food warming shelves
- Leveling Legs
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- East-West loading
- 140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Max. BTU: 85,000
- Efficiency: 80.3%
- Burn Time (typical): up to 9 hrs
- Firebox Size: 2.5 cu. ft.
- Log Size: 18"
- Flue Size: 6"