Do-it-yourself with the 38" DIY Fire Burner Kit. Comes with burner assembly kit and detailed instructions. All you need to buy is paver stones and fire media. The 38" DIY Fire Burner Kit can be used to create a round or square fire pit. The final result is a hand-made beautiful, functional gas fire pit to enjoy for years to come. Burner only, hardscape block sold separately. Assembly required.
- Burner assembly and instructions
- Piezo electronic ignition
- Flex line
- Grounding wire
- Burner supports
- Set up for natural gas but can be converted for liquid propane
- Extension control panel with key valve
- 107,500 BTU's/hour
- UL Listed
- Hardscape block, lava rock, tempered fire glass gems, log set, paver blocks, and LP hose sold separately
- Max inner/outer diameter is 32"/37"
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.