The Superior DRT3033 Electronic Top Vent Fireplace - Natural Gas is a clean-looking fireplace that exudes a sense of simple sophistication. Available in 33-inch model, this unit will complete your room while also offering up to 14,000 BTUs of heat output. Not only that, but its excellent heating efficiency ensures reduced operating costs and increased comfort.
Other features provided by the Superior DRT3033 Electronic Top Vent Fireplace - Natural Gas include a painted black interior to enhance flame contrast, a durable textured powder-coat finish, and standard tempered glass. The detailed ceramic fiber Aged Oak log set within the 1/2 inch heavy-duty grate means you'll be able to enjoy countless conversations with a beautiful and relaxing background. This fireplace is an investment that will yield many happy memories for years to come.
- Available in a 33” model
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- The optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
- Optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate convenience.
- Choose from Millivolt ignition system or energy-saving intermittent pilot electronic ignition. Both systems provide reliable operation during a power outage.
- Wireless wall-mounted control provides variable flame settings (electronic models only).
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to the control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting (except 33” models) for maximum installation flexibility.
- 20 year limited warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
- Firebox Width: 33-5/8 Inches
- Firebox Height: 30-1/8 Inches
- Firebox Depth: 14 Inches
- Framing Width: 33-3/4 Inches
- Framing Height: 34-1/4 Inches
- Framing Depth: 14-1/2 Inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane w/ Conversion Kit
- BTUs: 15,000 Natural Gas Max | 13,000 Propane Max
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Facing: Radiant Smooth Faced
- Facing Powder Coat Finish: Black Textured
- Flue Location: Top | Rear
- Firebox Panels Design: Buff Stacked Brick | Vintage Red Stacked Brick | Old Town Red Herringbone Brick
- Glass: Tempered
- Protective Mesh Screen: Included
- Included Accessories: Ceramic Fiber Aged Oak Log Set | Glowing Embers | Log Grate
- Direct Vent Requirement: Built to ANSI Z21.88 | CSA 2.33 CAN/CGA 2.17-M91 Standards | PFS report F13-094
- Uses: 4.5" / 7.5" Secure Vent TM | Secure Flex TM Direct-Vent Components