The DRT2035 compact traditional direct vent gas fireplace combines beauty, efficiency, and value with a clean-faced heat-circulating design, beautiful flames and glowing embers. A buff brick interior liner, heat circulating blower, remote and wall controls are available as optional accessories, making the DRT2035 the perfect choice for small spaces.
These vented gas fireplace heaters are sealed combustion, air-circulating gas fireplaces designed for residential and commercial applications.
Millivolt fireplaces have a millivolt gas control valve with a piezo ignition system. If a blower will be installed, electrical power must be provided at the time of fireplace installation.
Electronic fireplaces are designed with an electronic intermittent pilot ignition system. External electrical power is required to operate these units. In the event of a power outage, four (4) AA batteries (in battery holder) provide backup power for fireplace operation (excluding the optional blower).
- Available in 33”, 35”, 40” and 45” radiant smooth-faced models
- Dedicated top or rear flue configuration (45” model is a combo top/rear)
- Millivolt (Remote-ready) or electronic ignition with battery backup
- Operates in the event of a power outage
- Random, dancing yellow flames
- Up to 65.5% AFUE
- Standard tempered glass
- Fireplace includes a standard barrier that meets 2015 requirements
- Detailed ceramic fiber “aged oak” log set
- Black painted interior
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Optional blower and remote controls available for all models
- 20 year limited warranty
|BTUs||12,000 - 14,000|
|Remote||Optional Remote Control|