The DRT3040 traditional direct-vent combines beauty, efficiency, and convenience. A clean faced heat-circulating design with beautiful flame, glowing embers, aged oak logs with grate, and a modulating valve with wall-mounted switch controls for on/off and high/low flame operation. Combination top-rear flue models and a choice of millivolt or electronic controls. All models are equipped with a standard barrier that meets the 2015 requirements.
Modest yet refined, the DRT3000 Series fireplaces provide undeniable value and quality. With a wide selection of interior liner options, high-definition logs, vibrant flames, a variety of control options and reliable performance, the DRT3000 Series is a wise choice for any home.
Beyond the technical choices, the 40-inches gas fireplace direct vent has several liner options to choose from including a buff stacked, vintage red stacked, and old town red herringbone. The classic smooth face with textured powder coat finish is sure to complement any color and style mantel. In addition to your fireplace, you will receive a protective screen, ceramic fiber logs, glowing embers, and a log grate.
- Available in 40" model
- Mid-size 17" depth saves installed floor space
- Combination top/rear flue configuration
- Millivolt or Electronic ignition models available
- Electronic ignition models include seamless battery backup and provide continued operation in the event of a power outage (IPI/CPI switch standard)
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Standard tempered glass and a protective screen*
- Detailed ceramic fiber log set
- Black painted interior (optional liners available)
- Optional blower and touch remote or hand-held remote control available for all models
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- 20 year limited warranty
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 20,000 Natural Gas Max | 19,000 Propane Max
- Ignition Type: Millivolt | Electronic
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Firebox Width: 40-1/4 Inches
- Firebox Height: 37-1/8 Inches
- Firebox Depth: 17 Inches
- Framing Width: 40-3/8 Inches
- Framing Height: 41-1/4 Inches
- Framing Depth: 18 Inches
- Facing: Radiant Smooth Faced
- Facing Powder Coat Finish: Black Textured
- Flue Location: Top/ Rear Combination
- Firebox Liner Patterns: Black Painted | Buff Stacked | Vintage Red Stacked | Old Town Red Herringbone
- Glass: Tempered Safety Glass
- Protective Mesh Screen: Included
- Included Accessories: Ceramic Fiber Aged Oak Log Set | Glowing Embers | Log Grate