OverviewThe DRT6300 Direct-Vent Fireplace offers the versatility and performance necessary to make it a stunning centerpiece for any home. With a traditional premium oak log set and three interior liners to choose from, the DRT6300 can complement any style. The focal point of the DRT6300 is its exceptionally tall, dancing flame seen through an expansive ceramic-glass opening for unmatched clarity and radiance. A vast array of accessories including several interior panel styles and optional andirons gives further ability to customize the look to add warmth and ambiance and value to your home.
- A powerful burner system produces tall, dancing flames.
- Clean-face design provides a seamless, built-in look.
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the fire and interior panels.
- Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels amplify the look of the flame.
- Premium, split-oak log set and beautiful glowing embers provide fine detailing that replicates the natural look of a real wood fire.
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
- Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
- Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
Ease of Operation
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Premium split oak log set has the look of a traditional wood fire.
- Choice of two realistic ceramic brick fireplace liners for the true look of masonry craftsmanship to complete the traditional look.
- Smooth porcelain interior liners complement the traditional log fire.
- Optional andirons and free-standing fire screens allow for further customization.
- Firebox Width: 45 Inches
- Framing Width: 56-7/8 Inches
- Framing Height: 50 Inches
- Framing Depth: 26 Inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 35,000 Natural Gas Max | 57,000 Liquid Propane Max
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Facing: Radiant Smooth Face
- Facing Powder Coat Finish: Textured Black
- Flue Location: Top Vent
- Firebox Panels Design: Black Porcelain | Buff Rustic | Buff Herringbone
- Glass: Ceramic
- Included Accessories: Powerful Burner | Ceramic Glass | Premium Split Oak Set | Interior Lighting
- Direct Vent Requirement: Built to ANSI Z21.50b-2005 and CSA 2.22b-2005 & CAN/CGA 2.17-M91 standards. Listed by PFS (F14-106)
- Uses: 8" / 11" Secure Vent TM Rigid Direct-Vent Components