A termination kit is required to finish off your direct vent fireplace. This square termination kit can be used with either a top or rear vent installation.
This kit includes a 24" compressed flex vent*, flex adapter, fireblock/spacer, 2 clamps (4.5 / 7.5) and square termination.
*Compressed Flex Vents can be expanded up to two times the size of the compressed length. A 24" compressed flex vent can be expanded to 48".
If you have a newer air-tight home or just want to increase your home's energy efficiency, direct vent pipes may be a good option for you. No matter what type of fireplace or stove you have, eFireplaceStore has direct vent pipes and stove pipes that will work for you.
- Tested with major direct-vent stove and insert manufacturers
- Pressure-fit connections eliminate the need for sealant at the joints
- Aluminized-steel flue casing for superior strength and heat tolerance
- Aluminum-zinc coated outer casing resists rusting to ensure long-lasting aesthetic appeal
- Painted black finish (optional) is compatible with most stove finishes
- No unsightly lock seam, rivets or welds
- Available sizes: 4" x 6-5/8" and 5" x 8"
- Tested and listed to ANSI Z21.88-2000 and CSA 2.33-2000
- Limited lifetime warranty
- KIT CONTENTS
- 2 ea. 36” Flex Component
- 1 ea. Gear Clamp 7”
- 1 ea. Gear Clamp 4”
- 1 ea. SV4.5LA 2” to 7-1/2” Adjustable Length Slip Section
- 6 ea. Spring Spacers (inside the flex component)
- 1 ea. Instruction Sheet